New Markets + Products in Digital Press Printing with Celia Chase
Learn how to produce and sell to new markets with exciting and easy to produce press printed products that will add to your bottom line all year around.
- Padded Stationery Products
- Spiral Bound Books
- Seal-n-Send folded cards
P.S. Come listen and you’ll leave awesome and inspired.
Celia Chase is the production manager from Bob's Photo. She has helped grow Bob's lab by doubling the average order revenue, despite tough times in the industry. Celia credits Bob's Photo's success to putting into practice the best things learned among trade groups like IPI. Celia's been with the company for over twelve years and enjoys growing along with the business.
Teach, Organize + Archive - All the Way to the Bank! with Judi Weber, David Lindquist + Carly Michael
- Participate in a “Save Your Photos Day” event
- Creating “in their face” archiving displays & windows
- Teach DIY organizing so your potential client NEEDS you.
- Complete, high margin album reproductions
- Slide carousel initiative
- "Pick of the Week" promotion on shoe box kits
- Educate customers on how to effectively store, manage and PRINT their photos to guarantee their existence in the future
- Preservation issues of film, paper and digital files
Judi Weber is a wife, mother and grandmother of 2. She has been an active member of APPO since 2011, keeping up with archiving trends and special events revolving around saving photos and memorabilia. She specializes in teaching DIY organizing techniques sharing her “photo in the blood” knowledge of 33+ years in the photo industry.
David Lindquist is the production manager for Mike's Camera and has been with the company for 14 years, helping the company expand into new markets. He is responsible for developing new imaging services for a company with a reputation of doing all things imaging. David lives in the mountains with a feral cat and is a volunteer firefighter.
Carly Michael is the Imaging Department Manager and is responsible for all photo-finishing and signage services at Michaels Camera Video Digital. She is the fifth generation of her family to work in the business and is passionate about keeping film alive.
Designing the Perfect Photo Gallery Wall with Morgan Doherty of Wexel Art
- Learn what makes a photo gallery wall impactful
- Pick up tips for designing the perfect gallery wall
- Boost your sales by crafting galleries
Morgan Doherty received her BFA in Printmaking + Photography at Rowan University and then travelled the world as a large scale muralist. After settling down in Austin, she spent numerous years in the picture framing industry before co-founding Wexel Art Displays in 20110. She now leads the Custom Design Division of Wexel Art designing wallscapes for commercial and residential interiors.
True stories bro: Tips & Tricks from the Best Performing Retailers with The Dakis Team
- Make your life easier
- Make happier customers
- Make the cash register go Ching! Ching!! k’a-Ching!!!
- Real live IPI retailers *** the best of the best *** live in person *** presenting to you >>> their tips & tricks!!! Exclusively during this session, no repeats! FREE Show! Places are limited! This is a must see show. Captain Kato and Knight Rider give it 5 Green Horseshoes, a crowd favorite at the Ranch!
What’s new at Dakis? This is the session you really don’t want to miss!
- Welcome to the most anticipated session!
- Everything you wanted to know about Dakis’ new products and services
- Be there first to hear all about it.
- A revolution is happening today; time to get onboard!
- Photo solutions, kiosks, web solutions and notable new features - all new stuff!
- Places are limited - Expect a full house so come early to grab a good seat.
The Dakis User Group Session
- Fantastic session! The second most anticipated session! ;)
- Undoubtedly a crowd favorite providing a full session of discussion with the Dakis Team
- New projects in the pipeline - discussing 2015-2016 tech roadmap, priorities, opportunities, pitfalls and much more. Come and voice your priorities.
1-on-1 Private Training Session (30 min max per session) with The Dakis Team (offered FOUR times!)
- Howdy! Need a hand? The 1-on-1 training session is for you!
- Technical training, how to, best practice, tips & tricks, etc.
- Make the best of your time and learn about Dakis’ products, sign-up and get started.
- Looking to make the switch to the Dakis solutions; we can help!
- 5 minutes or 30 minutes - Let’s talk!
The Dakis Team is available to provide on-site consulting, training and assistance. This session is for Dakis users, new clients and for service activations.
Philippe Hugron (AKA #Hashtag) is considered to be the youngest veteran in the photo industry. He is a scholar, inventor, WebAPP Fan, kids' craft enthusiast and finger painter specialist. Father of two lovely, high energy, turbo boosted kids, he's been working to improve his photographer skills and now enjoys long naps on the weekend - when he can!
Antony Caporicci (AKA Captain Kato) is an avid diploma collector. Speaker, technician, train driver, athlete and web aficionado, some would consider him to be the new Leonardo in his own mind. Jersey Shore called; they want their tattoos back.
Ryan Fleury (AKA Knight Rider) is a rocker, musician, designer, programmer and hockey fan. He is your Web Adviser for all web related questions.