Marketing Techniques You MUST Do in 2015 with Joel Miller, Chris Dolajak + Chari Pack
Three successful marketers will share their proven, creative techniques.
- Joel Miller: Every Door Direct, Gift Certificates, Social Media for Portraits
- Chris Dolajak: Adwords Display Campaigns, Contests, Education, Suggestive Selling Stuffers + Brochures
- Chari Pack: Brand “Ambassadors”, Social Media, Cross Promotions/Collaborations, Bounce Back Coupons
Joel's MotoPhoto in Avon, CT provides a very comprehensive range of image archiving and image capture services including traditional photo finishing, toner based printing services, large format printing, gifting, canvas printing, B2B services, and custom framing in addition to his extensive portrait services. Continuing to reinvent his business and services, Joel moved to a new larger photo design center in 2014. Joel has been an integral part of shaping the future of IPI and our industry by serving on the Board of Directors and Executive Committee. His dedication and contributions are evident in IPI's Marketing Solutions Program and various other strategic initiatives and technology advancements.
After coming up in the family photo business, Chris Dolajak joined Precision Camera in Austin, TX where his photofinishing background met a new scale of retailing. He shares his experiences learning to apply small-business personality in big-company context.
Chari Pack is the founder and CEO of Persnickety Prints in Orem, UT. Persnickety Prints placed #10 of Utah Valley's Fastest Growing Companies in 2014 with 153% growth. The company, focused on high quality, affordable printing, has 28,000 Instagram followers. Chari describes herself as a photographer, designer, product developer, iPhoneographer, social media expert and public speaker. When she is not working on her next innovative business idea, she is driving one of her three boys to a soccer game, or racing her mountain bike with her husband, Jon.
Become a Constant Contact Power User + Stay on the Front Line of Innovation with Alex Holden of Constant Contact
- Deep linking with surveys
- Benefits and uses of using tables for call to actions
- Using teaser text for increased mobile visibility
Alex Holden is one of the Regional Product Trainer’s for Constant Contact with a background in marketing and web development. Since joining Constant Contact in January of 2011, Alex has worked with thousands of Constant Contact customers across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K.
Opportunities in Cloud-Based Photo Printing with Bill Strain of LumaPix
- Learn how working with the cloud can reduce dependence on hardware and make your business much more efficient.
- Scalable inexpensive application for photo package and product creation
- Photo management for all sectors including weddings, sports and schools
Bill Strain has 30+ years in the lab business. He was the General Manager of United Color Lab in Memphis until May of this year. He brings a lifetime of experience to the table and has pioneered using the HP Indigo to print photo packages.