IPI Live Portrait Launch Event
Wednesday, September 7
1PM Pacific Time
Take ENGAGEMENT and EMOTION to an entirely new level when you impress
your clients with meaningful, informative and educational content driven by the power of video.
Join Gaby Mullinax of Fullerton Photo and Erin von Holdt of IPI for this must see event as we
launch an entire turn-key program around this exciting new concept. As one of the most talked
about new ideas at IPIC 2016, we are thrilled to share the IPI Live Portrait service with the entire
IPI membership and our Supplying Partner network.
* Discover how to add more story and emotion to just about any printed project.
* Create living, breathing displays, printed materials and products that will impact and amaze
all who view them.
* Learn to market, estimate and implement the Live Portrait concept with confidence in both
retail and commercial settings.
* Preview the powerful support and marketing tools that will help you along the way - including
a complete "How To" guide book and sample content - ready for your immediate use.
* Explore IPI's simple Live Portrait interface where you can upload video and graphic content
in just minutes.
* Understand how bringing a project to life sets off a chain reaction of ideas in most everyone.